- Weigh-ins will start promptly at 8:30 and end promptly at 9:30. Any athlete that misses the one hour window will not be permitted weigh-in for the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All athletes must wear a singlet at weigh-ins.
- Skin checks will be performed by the referee's at weigh-ins. If any potential skin irregularities are to be found a doctor's note must be presented.
- Singlets, Doublets, and recently approved Hijabs and full body singlets for religious reasons are approved competition attire.
- Head Gear, Mouth Guards, and Hair Caps are NOT required
- Nails must be clipped before getting in line for weigh-ins